This comprehensive guide describes how to use all the handwriting-related materials for the Size Matters® Handwriting Program. Thoughtfully illustrated and laid out, it identifies strategies to accommodate, differentiate and motivate students of all ability levels.
Chapters are organized into the various employment capacities Occupational Therapists find themselves, and the various ways in which handwriting and SMHP can be addressed, including:
- As an adjunct to existing handwriting instructional programs
- As a therapeutic pullout treatment
- As a push-in lesson
- For piloting SMHP
- As a pullout model above Kindergarten
- In Preschool and Kindergarten
- In school settings without Student Workbooks
- For homeschool, home programs and materials
ROTS products are copyrighted and may not be reproduced or recreated without the consent of Real OT Solutions, Inc.